Monday, January 12, 2009

New Fabrics






The Dribble Bandana is one of my most popular products. I have decided to only make a limited number of each pattern and therefore make them more 'unique' to you. I only produce 30 or less of each fabric and then I am onto a new fabric. This means that I am now constantly ordering in new fabric for my Dribble Bandanas.

I havent updated many photos lately so thought I'd share some of the newest fabrics.
I'd also like to note that I am working on gradually making all the Dribble Bandanas reversible. Most of them are now that way but there are a few fabrics that I just cant seem to co-ordinate very well with.

Don't forget about Kewt Kids products when you need a shower/baby gift. Just let me know its a gift and it will be wrapped and packaged perfectly.

1 comment:

Stacy Kaye said...

The safari print is really cute!