Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Products??

Are there any items that you would like made? What products do you think I should create?
As I get towards the Spring and my full company launch I am trying to finalize my product line. I have a few items that are not yet for sale but want to see what everyone with kids and babies out there would like.
So far these are the items available by Kewt Kids

Dribble Bandana Bibs
The Happy Strap
The Handy Strap (nursing strap)-watch for this item to be in sites soon
The No-Peek-a-Boobie nursing cover
Baby bibs (revising style to have chenille terry on back)
Burp cloths (revising style to have chenille terry on back)
Stroller blankets (30X30 size-funky fabrics with minky dot back)
Taggie Blankets (still developing)
Little Leggings (stand still on this item. )
Pacifier Clips (all types of soothers)
Hair Clippies (watch for new ones to be available soon)
Reversible Apron Dresses (available late spring thru till fall)
Diaper Clutch (still developing)

I believe thats it right now (I'm sure I forgot something).

What else would you like from a baby/children's company?
email me at cajonat@shaw.ca and if I use your idea you could win your idea!

1 comment:

Stacy Kaye said...

I would love to have a stroller COVER. One that fits on my BOB that I can easily take on and off and wash. That would be awesome to have.