Monday, November 17, 2008

Ho w Could I Forget

How could I forget to mention one of my other favourite things.
The Starbucks Christmas Cups! I love those red cups! I was counting down the days till I got to use one-they truly brighten my days.
For those of you that dont' spend more money on coffee than they do gas (yes even when gas was unbelievable in the summer)-the cups (and drinks) started this past Thursday (nov 13th). I was in a store on Sat and could see the order of cups sitting in boxes all along the wall. I so wanted to get one then but decided the 5 min conversation I had with the barista the prior Thursday about the cups probably rendered me crazy enough already. So I patiently waited till the Thursday (7am) and got my first red cup of the season. I even used it later that day when I had a normal coffee at work.
I dont know why but the red cup just makes me smile.

1 comment:

Stacy Kaye said...

I LOVE THEM TOOOOOOO!!!!! I was so happy when I got my first one! It just makes you happy because you know it means that Christmas is coming!